Forest of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest of Night

In this forest, many things live...things of darkness and things of light. Humans can be found here, but very few. What will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for people.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badru
Admin
Badru

Waiting for people. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:13 pm

The trees seemed to whisper as two figures, and their pets, stood in the mist. They stood on a gray path, which lead into the forest. One, a werewolf with wings looked over at his friend, a cat-like person, who hands were backwards. "Ohanzee, do you think people are coming?" the werepyre asked, as he pet his pet Bear hound.
Ohanzee just shrugged, and looked down the path that lead out of the forest. "Who knows, Badru." Ohanzee meowed as his pet panther went over to Badru, and sniffed him.
Back to top Go down
https://forestofnight.rpg-board.net
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Marrok flew next to the path, "More people?"he asked
Back to top Go down
Badru
Admin
Badru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Badru looked over at Marrok and just shrugged. "I believe that we should be getting a human today...maybe more" he mumbled, as he gazed at the exit of the forest.
Ohanzee just let out a snort, as he pointed a claw at Badru. "Badru, you know we shouldn't trust humans. Do you see a human coming? I didn't think so!"
Back to top Go down
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am

"I don't care how many humans are coming!"he mumbled, "I just didn't have a good meal in centuries..."
Back to top Go down
Mylaina

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 pm

The two heard a low growl and very quiet footsteps, which grew to extremely loud as a large bluish silver cat with a strange bluish-silver haired girl on the back ran up to them. They stopped abruptly at the group of two, gaping. "A werepyre? I thought those were just a myth!" she exclaimed. "And ..what exactly are you?" looking at Ohanzee. (Since Ohanzee is a cat person (trololol) and Mylaina is also a cat person, could they be buddehs?)
Back to top Go down
Badru
Admin
Badru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Badru smiled at the new person, and bowed to her, while Ohanzee let out a small snort. "My name is Ohanzee, and this is Badru. And I am a Rakshasa." Ohanzee growled as his pet panther padded over to the large cat and gave her a sniff. "Sekou, back!"

The bear hound also padded up to the large cat, and gave it a sniff, and then quickly licked it. "Kuma, come back here girl!" Badru said.
Back to top Go down
Mylaina

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Tsunami giggled, a deep rumble in his throat, and licked the bear-hound on the head and the other animal (of which I forget) across the ear. His ears flicked up at the girl, and she giggled. "Tsunami says that he likes your pets. Oh, I'm forgetting my manners! My name is Mylaina." she added, a little string of water circling from her foot off of her hair, and floated infront of Tsunami. He licked it up, happy, as he was thirsty. "Tsunami is my pet chimera." she praised, and stroked Tsunami and began to scratch behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for people.   Waiting for people. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for people.
Page 1 of 1